Leucillin is the most powerful, non-toxic, non-irritant antiseptic available, it's an anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal solution, that kills up to 99.99999% of germs. This reliable, innovative and affordable spray provides a powerful solution to combat a wide variety of pathogen.
• Effective on all mammalian animals
• Works in harmony the body’s immune system
• Contains NO steroids, antibiotics or alcohols
• Maintains healthy itch-free skin
• Non-toxic, skin pH neutral, 100% safe
• Does not sting or irritate
• Does not harm healthy tissue
• Does not require rinsing
What does Leucillin do?
It kills germs instantly by destroying the bacteria on contact. No surviving bacteria means no resistance.
What is Leucillin?
Leucillin contains the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl); this is a naturally occurring chemical in the mammalian body produced by white blood cells.
Hypochlorous is one of the most effective and efficient biocides known to man. Whilst being totally safe, it is 300 times more effective than bleach and is almost instant in its effect and unlike antibiotics, bacteria do not develop immunity to it.
Why is Leucillin so good?
Its Fast acting Extra strength Hypochlorous
Due to the speed in which surviving bacterial cells can reproduce, a 99.9% kill rate is not sufficient. Leucillin contains an extra strength formula, which kills 99.99999%, to ensure that not a single pathogen cell survives.
How safe is Leucillin?
Because Hypochlorous is a natural chemical already existing in the body, animals prone is skin sensitively with other products will not suffer any adverse reactions to Leucillin, it is 100% safe to use on sensitive areas such as around eyes, cuts and open minor wounds and is completely harmless to be ingested where domestic pets are likely to lick at treated areas.
Competition Safe Leucillin “tests free” for all competition animals. For equines, Leucillin contains no substances prohibited under the FEI or Jockey Club banned chemicals for competition.
How do I use Leucillin?
Leucillin is skin pH neutral, non-toxic, and will not sting; it is 100% safe to use in any application including, ears and sensitive skin.
For optimum strength of solution spray twice to clear nozzle, then apply liberally directly on to the area or saturate cotton wool and apply to more sensitive areas such as around eyes.