Welcome to the K9 Trail Time Membership Option Page, if you are one of our lovely, loyal customers you are probably wondering why you should subscribe to us and the answer is, because we’d love to offer you even more benefits by becoming a member!
For your annual subscription you will have full access to our Members website https://k9trailtime.com/ and this is the main resource for you to use with regard to articles which may be of interest to you. We will regularly be adding articles to this and will be looking for suggestions on topics you find interesting which we can research and cover.
We also have a members only Facebook page www.facebook.com/groups/k9trailtimemembersonly/ which you can request membership of to allow you access to experienced dog sports people who can help with any queries you might have. If one of us can’t help we will know someone who can!
Your membership will run from one year from the day you signed up, will be automatically renewed unless you cancel and during this time you will have access to the following benefits:
- 10% off everything on the K9 Trail Time website: www.k9trailtime.com – code accessed through the Facebook Group
- Additional regular one off special discount codes to use on https://www.k9trailtime.com/shop/ which will be updated on the Facebook page and members-only website
- 10% off individual training packages with National Champion Vickie Pullin at her base in Gloucestershire
- Discounts & special packages available at the Canactive Centre for dog sports based in Gloucestershire
- Members only kit exclusively available from Crazy Dogs by going to their website: https://www.crazydogs.store/k9-trail-time-club – you will need a password
- A chance to trial and review new products we are going to stock by applying to be a K9 Trail Time reviewer for that product, exclusive to K9 Trail Time Members
- Monthly online support and discussions to help you with any active dog issues you might be having
- We will be adding benefits as we go …
You can subscribe to our Members site for £10 per year via PayPal by clicking the button below:
|K9 Trail Time Yearly Membership||£10.00 per Year.||Select|
Once you have subscribed to our Members site the annual renewal will be automatic, however, you can cancel this at any time.
Subscription Terms & Conditions:
Contracting Party: Your subscription contract will be fulfilled by K9 Trail Time Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 11043436 whose registered office is 302 Cirencester Business Park, Love Lane, Cirencester, GL7 1XD
The subscription contract is not formed when you click the PayPal button to submit your order on-line, you are making an offer to take out a subscription which if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
If placing your order on-line when you click the PayPal button you will either see a page or receive an email if you have supplied your email address acknowledging that your order has been received successfully and is being processed, the contract between us is not formed at this point. A legally binding contract is formed on the date we send you confirmation of your order with your subscription account number and payment has been taken.
You will receive this confirmation within 14 days by post, or by email within 72 hours if you supplied an email address. We will not be responsible if you fail to receive the written confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect postal address.
We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason. If we do not accept your order and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full immediately.
Right to refuse orders
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel orders:
- In the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, except that we may fulfil your order at the correct price;
- If we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Our membership subscription runs for a minimum term of 12 months as advertised and will be taken annually for the following 12 months on an on-going basis.
- Cancellations are permitted at any time within this period, however we will not issue you a refund for a part year membership once you have paid the annual subscription fee. (This does not affect your statutory rights)
- You may cancel your subscription contract at any time by notifying us at [email protected] or by clicking the button below.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, email address, credit card details) (“Personal Information”) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription order.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
These Terms and Conditions override any contrary terms or conditions published by us in relation to any order placed by you with us.
If you have any queries or comments about your subscription please contact the K9 Trail Time Team on [email protected]
Phone number for queries: 07838 125 843