Arctic Wolf Adventure Belt
The brand new Arctic Wolf Adventure Belt is perfect for both canicross and hiking and has been tried and tested by us here at K9 Trail Time!
Featuring the same British manufactured AirFlow padding used in the Adventure Harness, it’s designed to be comfortable to wear on those longer runs or hikes and has a handy pocket for all your essentials, plus removable leg straps for those who don’t necessarily want to use them or know if they will suit them.
The Arctic Wolf Adventure Belt is finally here with K9 Trail Time after months of design, testing and tweaking, where we have provided feedback and advice to launch this great new all purpose belt to the UK canicross market.
The brand new Adventure Belt is perfect for both canicross and hiking.
Featuring the same British manufactured AirFlow padding used in the Adventure Harness, it’s designed to be comfortable to wear on those longer runs or hikes.
It also features fully removable leg straps, giving it even more versatility and allowing you to easily change the belt for different uses or personal preferences.
It’s key features are:
- Manufactured in Britain from high performance British materials
- Provides all day comfort for both running or walking with your dog
- Large rear zip pocket
- Removable leg straps
- Reflective accents for greater visibility at night
- Available in 2 sizes (Standard & Large) with a junior option (Size XS)
- Available in 2 colour options*
* For the initial product launch the colour option will be limited to Black/Red, with Black/Blue due at the beginning of September 2021.
Sizing Guide (Hip Measurement):
Standard: 85cm – 105cm
Large: 95cm – 120cm
NOW in Childrens’ Size XS
(All sizing is approximate)
|Recurring Payment Profile|
|Zero DC Size|